Second case of coronavirus in Monaco

Second case of coronavirus in Monaco - A second case of coronavirus has been reported in Monaco. The health authorities of the Principality have been informed that a person cared for at the Princess Grace Hospital Center is positive for COVID 19.

Pending the result of the operated sample, the patient had been placed in solitary confinement.

An investigation is underway in order to find out the movements made by the resident over the past few days and identify the people with whom the patient may have been in contact.

The Princely Government confirms the need to observe the precautionary measures announced in recent days.

 

Last local news

Evening Update Friday 22 January 2021

French Health Minister Olivier Veran has said that the government has ordered enough vaccines to protect all French people before the end of August... Evening Update Friday 22 January 2021 Read More

22/01/2021

Evening Update Thursday 21 January 2021

French Health Minister Olivier Veran has said that if the so-called British variant of the coronavirus increases "significantly" then a new lockdown w... Evening Update Thursday 21 January 2021 Read More

21/01/2021

Lunchtime News Friday 22nd January 2021

A PCR Covid test will be mandatory for all European travellers arriving in France from midnight on Sunday. The measure will only be exempt for fronti... Lunchtime News Friday 22nd January 2021 Read More

22/01/2021