Jobline is 106.5 Riviera Radio's guide for positions available and jobs wanted locally and internationally. Jobline is broadcast five times a day, and all items and jobs are listed. If you want to place a job, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +377 97 97 94 75.
Personal Assistant to CEO (19.07.21)
Peter Insull’s Yacht Marketing, a small international yacht brokerage company based in Antibes, is seeking a Personal Assistant for their CEO.
This position will primarily entail:
· Providing comprehensive assistance to the CEO
· Management and organisation of calendars
· Organisation and coordination of travel
· Monitoring of correspondence and calls and ensuring timely follow-up
· Handling of client data base
· Organisation and coordination of yacht shows
Applicants should have excellent communication and computer skills and be fully bilingual English-French.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Yacht Support Agent – Operational Team (05.07.21)
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic yacht agent to join our team in Nice! This is a full time position, requires a valid work permit for France and can become a CDI for the right candidate!
- Fully bilingual English and French
- Highly organized and positive thinking
- Team & service minded
- Experienced in all MS Office applications
- Driver’s license
Previous experience in the yachting industry or hospitality business is an advantage. Please send your professional CV including a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
LUNAUTICA - Superyacht Agency Services
Lunautica provides world-class shore support from their offices in Nice, Bremen and Hamburg - to super yachts throughout Europe! Specialized in high-quality port agency services in France, Spain and Northern Europe incl. Scandinavia and the Baltic States & Tailor-made solutions for the worldwide operations of a vessel A strong international team network within the Lunautica organization
A sample of the services we provide:
Port reservations & formalities
Customs & Immigration assistance
Restaurant & accommodation reservations
Guest entertainment bookings
Provisions and catering
Spare parts, repairs and maintenance services
Laundry & interior cleaning services
Car hire, flight and travel arrangements
Native English-speaking host families (30.06.21)
Work from home: host & teach English to French children, teenagers or adults !
INFLUENT is looking for native English speaking host families. Hosting and teaching from home is a flexible way of earning income. They have French students of all ages, backgrounds and nationalities. Homestays vary from 1 to 2 or 3 weeks and can include from 10h to 25h or tuition with or without activities. Some host tutors work all year round, others only during school holidays.
What are the advantages?
You earn income from the comfort of your own home, you work as a freelancer which means you manage your time and you make your own decisions, you can accept or refuse the students proposed to you.
What is needed?
A teaching qualification (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE etc...) or a university degree (any subject) and a spare bedroom in a friendly and comfortable household.
How does it work?
You accommodate a student on a full board basis and treat them as a member of your family, typically providing lessons, full board accommodation and activities.
Who are we ?
INFLUENT is a company organising language immersion homestays worldwide in over 20 countries and 30 languages.
How to joint their team ?
Qualified Montessori Teacher (21.06.21)
Little Philo International bilingual School in Antibes is looking for a qualified Montessori teacher for their 3 to 6 class. The school offers excellent and unique conditions for students and teachers as class sizes are limited to 12 pupils for 1 teacher and 1 assistante. You will organize individual lessons and teach to French and international students as a first language. At least 1 year’s experience would be appreciated. The position will be for either a part or full time CDI. Salary depending on your experience. Send your CV to Mrs Stevens at email@example.com
Part-time Book-keeper/Financial controller (07.06.21)
Experienced part-time book-keeper/ financial controller required for growing international business advisory company in Monaco. A fast learner with a keen eye for attention to detail is required as well as an ability to work autonomously. Good computer skills and analytical ability is also necessary as well as a predisposition to being friendly and courteous. Some regulated compliance experience would be a bonus. The role may be carried out partially by working from home.
Fluent English and French required. Position available immediately.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Bilingual Receptionist – (07.06.21)
Blevins Franks have a vacancy for a Full time bi-lingual (French/English) receptionist, the role will be 35 hours, 5 days a week and based in the office in Sophia Antipolis. The successful candidate should be driven, organised, have excellent time management and communication skills. Good Microsoft office skills are essential and experience with XPLAN would be a bonus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Meeting and greeting clients, which includes serving refreshments and preparing for meetings.
• Answering phone calls and dealing with the caller’s needs.
• Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are always prepared and ready to be used
• Dealing with post, scanning, and distributing when necessary.
• Receive and deal with deliveries
• Actively participate in internal discussions for business & process development
• Participate in seminars on the day - & preparation if needed.
Please send your CV to Clare at France@blevinsfranks.com, before Monday 21st June.
Technical Sales Representative – Full Time (24.05.21)
Zytexx Ceramic Coatings have a vacancy for a highly motivated and driven Technical Sales Representative, to join their established marine coatings business in Antibes.
- At least 3 years of sales and technical experience within the yachting industry (mandatory).
- Travel and direct sales to the vessels – this is not a desk job!
- Ideal candidate should enjoy working independently, organising and scheduling their own work load.
- Must be self-employed and legally able to work in the EU.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- You will need to have your own transportation, smartphone and a computer. Please send your CV to Kelly at : email@example.com
English-speaking Accounts Assistant (19.05.21)
MARSS, a technology company based in Monaco and developing innovative marine and land-based systems for asset protection and life-saving, is currently looking for an English Speaking Accounts Assistant with experience in finance and administration. The successful candidate will integrate into a growing financial department of 7 professionals and assist the Management Accountant in day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Finance Support - Transactional Processing,
· Daily monitoring of the Accounts,
· Importing of Bank Statement and Credit card Statements into the accounting system,
· Processing of invoices / credit notes,
· Prepare weekly expense claims for approval,
· Investigate supplier queries,
· Distribute monthly credit card statements to staff for review and verification etc.
Yacht Accountant, Yacht Manager and Head of Crew Recruitment (26.04.21)
Hill Robinson, is the leading independent yacht management company, looking after some of the world’s most spectacular superyachts. They are growing and currently have four great opportunities:
For all positions, Excellent written and verbal English is essential with French required for the Accountant and Yacht Manager positions. Previous experience in the yachting industry is highly advantageous. The Yacht Accountant and Manager positions are based out of the Antibes office, the Head of Crew Recruitment can be Antibes or Monaco. If you require any further information or wish to send your application, please click hillrobinson.bamboohr.com/jobs and choose the position of interest.