Nice Attack

Nice Attack - More than two years after the Nice attack it’s been reported that several parents discovered that the body of their child, killed in the attack, had been returned to them with organs missing. The public prosecutor of Nice has explained that “the organs of the victims were taken during the autopsies to precisely determine the circumstances of the death, as the  deaths of the 86 victims, could not all be declared immediately at the scene of the attack but were later”. The parents are now accusing the state of “gross negligence”.

Last local news

Evening Update Monday 25 January 2021

French Prime Minister Jean Castex has said that a decision on a possible reconfinement will be taken this week. ... Evening Update Monday 25 January 2021 Read More

25/01/2021

French and Riviera News Monday 25th January 2021

The head of the scientific council Jean-Francois Delfraissy has said that further measures must be taken in France against the coronavirus. Delfraissy... French and Riviera News Monday 25th January 2021 Read More

25/01/2021

Evening Update Friday 22 January 2021

French Health Minister Olivier Veran has said that the government has ordered enough vaccines to protect all French people before the end of August... Evening Update Friday 22 January 2021 Read More

22/01/2021