Latest recommendations from the French government concerning coronavirus - The latest recommendations from the French government to limit the risk of a coronavirus epidemic in France have been published.
The Ministry of National Education shared new recommendations this morning to limit the risks of the spread of the coronavirus on French soil.
These indications are for those returning from mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea or the regions of Lombardy and Veneto in Italy.
Authorities advise that for a 14 day period after your return to carry out the following:
• monitor your temperature twice a day.
• watch for the appearance of respiratory infection symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing ...).
• wear a surgical mask when you are in front of another person and when you have to go out.
• wash your hands regularly or use a hydro-alcoholic solution.
• avoid contact with frail people (pregnant women, the chronically ill, the elderly).
• avoid frequenting places where there are fragile people (hospitals, maternity hospitals, accommodation for the elderly, etc.)
• avoid any non-essential outings (large gatherings, restaurants, cinema ...).
• Workers / students: wherever possible, favour teleworking and avoid close contact (meetings, elevators, canteen, etc.).
In case of fever or feeling of fever, cough, difficulty breathing people are invited to:
• contact the SAMU center 15.
• avoid contact with those around you and keep your mask;
• do not go directly to the doctor or to the hospital emergency room.
Consequently, and on the recommendations of the ministry, children returning from these destinations should not be sent to nursery, school, middle or high school for 14 days after their return. They are subject to the same recommendations as those mentioned above.
Two people have been wounded, one seriously after a shooting in the city of Charrel in Aubagne in the Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur region. The incident ... Read More