HSH Prince Albert of Monaco has tested positive for the coronavirus

HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco, who had been tested earlier this week, is positive for Covid-19.


His state of health is not a source of concern. The Sovereign Prince is closely followed by his attending physician and specialists from the Princess Grace Hospital Center (CHPG).


Prince Albert continues to work from the office of his private apartments; He is in permanent contact with the members of His cabinet, His government as well as with His closest


His Serene Highness urges the people of Monaco to respect confinement measures and to limit contact with others to a minimum.
Only rigorous compliance with these containment rules will stop the spread of the Coronavirus.


The Prince's Palace will continue to regularly inform on the state of health of HSH Prince Albert II.

 

Last local news

Evening Update Friday 22 January 2021

French Health Minister Olivier Veran has said that the government has ordered enough vaccines to protect all French people before the end of August... Evening Update Friday 22 January 2021 Read More

22/01/2021

Evening Update Thursday 21 January 2021

French Health Minister Olivier Veran has said that if the so-called British variant of the coronavirus increases "significantly" then a new lockdown w... Evening Update Thursday 21 January 2021 Read More

21/01/2021

Lunchtime News Friday 22nd January 2021

A PCR Covid test will be mandatory for all European travellers arriving in France from midnight on Sunday. The measure will only be exempt for fronti... Lunchtime News Friday 22nd January 2021 Read More

22/01/2021